Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A to Z

A is for age: 25
B is for breakfast: Orange Juice that made me sick and part of a Bear Claw
C is for currently craving: Still Dark Chocolate Mint M&Ms
D is for dinner tonight: Not a clue
E is for favorite type of exercise: None! Or Jillian Michaels
F is for irrational fear: I don't think I have any
G is for gross food: I don't find anything particularly gross
H is for hometown: Brooklyn
I is for something important: Parents and friends.
J is for current favorite jam: Strawberry! Breathe Carolina - Blackout, because that's my life.
 
K is for kids: I don't have any, but I may have a Godchild now. That's still in negotiations.
L is for current location: Manhattan
M is for most recent way you spent money: I bought three soups at Au Bon Pain because I couldn't decide which I wanted. They're all in the fridge.
N is for something you need: To get into shape.
O is for occupation: Fellowship Coordinator and Pre-Award Grants Administrator
P is for pet peeve: A lot of subway etiquette things
Q is for quote: "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
R is for Random fact about you: I'm currently listening to Young, Wild & Free - Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa
 
S is for favorite healthy snack: Grape Tomatoes.
T is for favorite treat: Recently, the giant chocolate chip cookies at Le Pain Quotidien.
U is for something that makes you unique: I'm sure there are a lot of things, but probably my stupid knee scar.
V is for favorite vegetable: Since cucumbers and tomatoes are technically fruit...snow pea leaves.
W is for today's workout: Does not exist. Maybe 30 day shred
X is for x-rays you've had: Knee and foot. I've had stomach MRIs though.
Y is for yesterday's highlight: Jennifer had her baby!
Z is for your time zone: EST

1 comment:

New York Cliche said...

Hehe we have similar tastes in food. I love cucmbers and tomatoes, always want to order every soup at ABP, and too often splurge og giant chocolate chip cookies. This post made me hungry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...