- To watch an episode of Spartacus on the Q train on someone else's iPad
- To use friends as therapists from time to time
- To need closure - there's nothing wrong with that!
- To plan to see Hunger Games on Monday because crowded theaters are stupid
- To have had at least 15 beers last night for dollar beer night
- To "suntan" through an office window because it's beautiful outside
- To be bloated - as long as it's temporary
- To have considered flying to Chicago for one day this weekend just to see people (and go to the movies with Mo)
- To take free lunch from the office, even without going to the conference it's for
- To be excited for vacation in 13 days
- To rip the tags out of shirts because they're scratchy
- To run into old college dorm neighbors/old football team members and give them desserts
- To act baking incompetent so that it feels like a dessert making class was worth it (it was not - I should've been at Blockheads sipping on cheap bulldogs and eating Mexican food with a bunch of friends, enjoying the weather)
It's not OK that the hem on most of my work pants have all fallen this week and have to pay AGAIN to get them re-hemmed. Motherfuckers.