Here's a recap of what's happened in the past few days.
- I'm still talking to the new friend and actually will be going with him to the ENT in about an hour.
- I shared a pitcher of cider at the Stumble on Friday with my coworker which left a really nice buzz and was a good time.
- Friday we celebrated the Mexican's birthday. Dinner was $78 each, and that was the cheapest out of what everyone paid.
- I didn't drink at the second bar we went to, but I did see my fellow...which was awkward.
- Didn't do anything until Sunday night - even though I sort of had plans.
- Started talking to a new guy yesterday that I'm really feeling. He's my DB4L (Drinking Buddy 4 Life)
- Steel Pans came over last night, and stayed. I forgot that he snores. It made sleeping VERY difficult. We did cuddle a little bit though, so that was nice.
- I have plans for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...and I'm tired just thinking about it.
That is all.