Thanks Mo for the Versatile blogger award. However, because I've been a shit blogger lately, I'm not going to follow the rules and give it away because I'm an asshat like that.
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. This is the song Pandora is playing for me right now - one of my faves
2. I have BIG plans for the new year, I'm going to be one of those assholes that makes all of the resolutions and then a few months in, see ya! Let's hope I get through January.
-Be more strict with my diet
-Work out a little every day
-Hopefully lose weight
-Try at least one of the "best restaurants in NYC" a month for the whole year
-Take advantage of Restaurant week again
-Travel to at least two new places (I'm thinking somewhere in the Caribbean like the Bahamas, Antigua or Turks and Caicos) and a road trip to somewhere new in the US (including Atlanta in March-ish)
-Go to Jamaica for Easter and Xmas/New Years
3. I plan on having surgery in February, on Feb 3rd it will be 1 year since my last surgery.
4. My 25th birthday is in 33 days (not including today)
5. I have a very small group of friends. Very small. And I'm awful at keeping in touch with people.
6. I have over 2,000 songs on my phone thanks to a friend in Jamaica who loaded up my phone before I left.
7. I can make my own sushi, and I was supposed to make some last night but my mom brought me the stuff too late and I got lazy.