Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ramble ramble ramble.

Since I really have nothing interesting to say, I'm going to post my random thoughts throughout the day.

I also am very aware that I'm procrastinating on day 10 of the ten day challenge, the secrets portion. I don't really have many secrets. I'm pretty much an open book. I'll figure out what to write some day.

To follow my previous trend, I will post my random thoughts in yellow. This is mostly because yellow makes me happy, and that's what I've been lately.
I don't really do much at work these days. I mean I have big plans to do stuff, and maybe I accomplish more than I think I do...at least it looks that way. I definitely spend more time looking for blogs to read than doing anything productive actually. Or at least that's how I feel.

I'm thinking about going to nursing school. Or possibly Physician's Assistant School. In the meantime, I may go get certified as an EMT. The only thing about the EMT courses is that they're Tuesday and Thursday night. I cherish my Thursday nights. I love my Honey. Feather said we need a Honey break though, and when the weather gets cooler, I might be inclined to agree. We shall see though. My future is a blur.


I was scolded by a bus driver yesterday. He shut the door in my face and almost refused to open it. Then he told me that I was going to get myself hurt one day by doing what I did. What he was referring to was my "jaywalking in front of a bus". Mind you, I was less than two feet outside of the crosswalk, and the light was red...oh and I could clearly see he was still letting people onto the bus. Ok though mister bus driver, when you hit me with you damn bus, you're going to lose your job and a handful/shit-ton of money for the MTA. So I think maybe you're the one who's going to be hurt by doing what YOU did. Stop being grumpy just because it's raining. Asshole.

I should not be allowed on Amazon.com. EVER. I currently have 31 items on my Kindle. Only one of those was pre-loaded. I bought 5 books yesterday. One-Click purchasing will bankrupt me. Thankfully, the rain makes me want to read more, so I've been blowing through books lately. The most recent of which is Bossypants by Tina Fey. It is HILARIOUS. I don't even watch 30 Rock or most Tina Fey things (not because I don't want to, but because I just haven't), but she is brilliant and our sense of humors align. I'm pretty sure we're soulmates. (I almost wrote sole-mates, because she and I both have flat feet. See what I mean? Meant to be.)

I hate to be shallow (hate is a strong word), but I think one of my most gorgeous friends (although we're not as close as we used to be), always dates down. Her boyfriends are perpetually ugly. I guess she looks more for personality? Who does that though? I'm telling you though, this girl is stunning and her boyfriends are always...not at all. Well, except for one, but he was a complete d-hole and not worthy of her at all.

I am currently relieved because the ringleader of our traveling "group" has finally decided on the next dates for our Jamaican "reunion", and guess what...it's during my 25th birthday! I cannot wait. I have never really celebrated my adult birthdays.

Football season starts tonight, and I'm excited. Really, really excited. B is going to the Jets opener on Sunday. I'm also really, really jealous.


Before I get myself into a tizzy...again, I will refer you to THIS post. Now for the tizzy...this ENTIRE week, I mean Tuesday, Wednesday and today there has been pee on the seat every time I go to the bathroom. Every. Fucking. Time. I don't understand where some of these women were raised, but how hard is it to be considerate of the next person using the restroom? Are you trying to mark your territory? Are you just that self absorbed that you don't even bother to look down when you go to flush? Seriously, I think I know who it is...or at least who one of the culprits is. And if I'm right, this woman is a goddamn doctor. A FUCKING DOCTOR WITH NO MANNERS and NO consideration for others. I can't handle it. I'm disgusted, on a daily basis. This is inappropriate. My hand is itching to write a passive aggressive note to these unsanitary douchebags. It's going to happen. It's going to go right next to the "don't flush sanitary napkins and paper towels" sign, but trust me...it won't be as pleasant.

You know that coworker that got me riled up enough to write this post here? Well I take it all back. I think she's pretty awesome and I like her very much. It's been 8 months and the sure has grown on me. Maybe I'll even invite her out next week. She just sent me this link: Schweddy Balls

I'm upset that I'm wearing boots right now. It was torrential downpour this morning outside, and now, bright and fucking sunshiney day. Now don't get me wrong. I do love me some sunshine...I especially love sunshine on my toes. Mother nature, why must you toy with me so?


I love sass. Seriously, after just adding about a half dozen more bloggers to my blog roll who are self-defined as sassy, it's clear, sassy is right in line with my sense of humor and lifestyle. Sassy and snarky. Love it.

I can't turn down a free lunch, but I always end up eating too much of it. Honestly, I don't need this second half of a sandwich, but the other half was so delicious that...don't mind if I do!

I love the song Right as Rain by Adele. It reminds me of Delta, and then it makes me smile. Take a listen, I'll wait...




I really enjoy tropicana orange juice in their new snazzy plastic bottles, they just taste better.


I don't feel like writing anything else. Good day sirs and madams (mademoiselles)!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yay for football season!!!! Also I think work is the perfect place to read and write blogs. Good luck with some of those plans, I don't think I have the right personality to work with sick people. Either way you choose to go seems good! A vacation sounds like an awesome way to do your birthday.

    KG said...

    I'm so excited for Football B, so effing excited!

    All I do all day is read blogs though, and look for new blogs to read.

    I don't really like sick people, but injuries...I can totally deal with that. I think I would end up in orthopedics, and I really like bones.

    I'm really happy about the vacation thing. I need to get out of here, or at least have something to look forward to.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...