Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm not dead, just dating...

which is kind of killing me.

I'm just tired lately, and I'm "dieting" or at least watching what I eat. It's making me sad.

Anyway. Vybz Jr. got evicted so he's been staying with me the past two nights. Other than offer him a place to stay for a few nights, I'm trying not to get involved. It's working well enough so far.

I went on a date on Monday, and one yesterday with this guy I used to talk to last year. Both were pleasant, but I just want to go home and sleep now.

Basically, I just wanted to let you all know I have not died.

More to come...sometime.

4 comments:

Maxwell said...

Congrats on the lack of death! And the dating!

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for you to post. I hope you feel better dieting sucks! I want to hear how your dates went. Ps: I loled at one of your followers giving head as her profile picture weird lol

Monica said...

OMG I am so glad your alive. I mean I thought that person I was BBM'ing was just a bot!

KG said...

You guys are the best! And thank you, being alive has its perks.

Perhaps I will talk about my dates soon. They were pretty run of the mill.

Love you Mo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...