Friday, June 3, 2011

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, YOU'RE A GODDAMN ANIMAL

I have a long list of pet peeves, but I think this one probably tops my list:

 I think this sign might be too polite - because y'all are just nasty asses if you can't do this without a sign.

If you are over the age of 7 years old (and I'm being generous here, because you should've mastered the art of pissing in the toilet way before this time) and you still manage to pee on the toilet seat, then you need some fucking home training.

I'm sorry, but I work in a pretty prestigious place. I work at a huge hospital/medical college on the Upper East Side of Manhattan (where not many can afford to even walk around in) with all adults and mostly medical or science professionals (or at least 90% have a college degree). How is it, that with this caliber of brain power and individuals in the population, I can go into the restroom at any given point and 60% (maybe more) of the time there is pee on the toilet seat?

I understand that ladies squat and sometimes the stream might be crazy powerful and spatter about or whatever the hell happens, but why don't you have the common decency to wipe the seat with a piece of tissue? WHY do I have to risk coming in contact with your bodily excretions? HOW OLD ARE WE LADIES?!

Learn some goddamn manners or stay out of my bathroom.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine too. I work at a University and I hate using the public bathroom (we have a separate staff one, which is always way cleaner) because it's always a huge mess! I can't believe the mess some ppl leave there some days. Honestly it's disgusting. I always wonder what ppl do at home?! I mean do they leave stuff on the seat or floor or don't flush at home? I somehow doubt it...but I guess when they aren't the ones to clean it up, they don't give a shit

KG said...

I will never understand this. NEVER. It's just unacceptable, and disgusting. Sigh.

Mrs. Pickle said...

Okay! That post was fantastic! I think I just might have to be one of your followers now! :)


picklesinmyass.blogspot.com

KG said...

Well thank you Mrs. Pickle!

Elle said...

Hahahaha! It's soooo true.

the Tsaritsa said...

I feel like we could be best friends, haha. I was in a coffee shop last week and used the restroom right after another lady. She was so preoccupied with not touching the door handle to avoid germs, or whatever, but she peed all over the friggin toilet seat. If you're gonna squat, just lift the lid, don't pee on the seat. I was so angry, and this bathroom had seat covers, so she really had no excuse!

KG said...

I love you all because you feel my pain. It's just so gross :(. How can people be so disgusting?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...