Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm tired...

of a lot of different things.

This blog used to be my vent place, and maybe it will become so again. For now though, I'm kind of fed up with a lot of different situations and can't find the words to explain the situation.


Or maybe I've used too many words and explained the situation too many times and now I'm empty.

Either way, I'm riding an emotional roller coaster (the only type I can currently ride because I just got my stitches out today and my knee is not in full working order yet).

Just know, right now B and I are not on the best of terms and I don't know how to fix it. I'm victimizing myself, supposedly.

We used to be on the same page, always. Now I feel like we're in completely different books, in completely different libraries, in completely different countries. There's a disconnect that I cannot seem to repair and I'm just tired of trying. I'm especially tired of feeling like the rift is all in my head.

Mole hills into mountains.

Talk to you soon blog followers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! I hope you guys can work it out. Anyways we all need space and time from blogging soon enough you have enough to talk about, don't stress about it.

KG said...

Part of me hopes we can work it out, the other part of me thinks that the part that wants to "work it out" is the same part that created the issue in the first place. It's a lose-lose situation. I think we probably won't talk much until at least September, and I'm actually fine with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...