Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Woes - The plague

Wednesday Woes
Who doesn't enjoy complaining on a Wednesday? Wednesday is that day of the work week we're all just trying to get through. You're a day closer to the upcoming weekend, but last weekend is already two days behind you and you still have two more week days ahead. So go ahead, tell us what your "Woes" are this Wednesday so we can commiserate, and don't forget to linkup! (I promise I'll make a button soon)

I think my new coworker has the plague. I swear she hasn't stopped coughing every 2 minutes for the last two weeks. I'm ready to offer her lozenges, tea with honey, a fucking tracheotomy to get her to stop coughing...but I don't want to get too close.

I am currently refusing to deal with the conference room, because I never agreed to take it over once my other coworker was fired. Let's see how long it takes for the room to be made up and the table to be set up for lunch.

Pandora is skipping. It keeps losing its connection and for whatever reason it'll stop about 40 seconds before the song is over and move on to the next one. It just skipped two of my favorite songs. Not happy.

Onion breath. I need to stop eating onions at work (in fact, my boss said this), because now I talk to too many people directly in the middle of my meals. I just like the flavor they bring to salads, but they've gotta go.

The internet connection at work is really lagging today. It worries me for what's to come in the next few weeks as everyone changes systems.

OK, back to this plague thing. Since I asked if she needed a cough drop and she refused it, I cannot stop coughing. Karma really hates me. And speaking of Karma, I swear I get hit worse than most people for things I MUST have done in the past. It's like I have a bullseye on my back and can always be found.

5 hours later, I STILL cannot stop coughing.


Tomorrow I'll post about my vacation. Jamaica was, how shall I say it....INTERESTING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm too lazy too blog at the moment but once I'm back I will be linking up! I"m sure there are a ton of things I can find to bitch about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...