Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank you Monica!

Thanks Mo for the Versatile blogger award. However, because I've been a shit blogger lately, I'm not going to follow the rules and give it away because I'm an asshat like that. 



Here are my 7 random facts:
1. This is the song Pandora is playing for me right now - one of my faves


2. I have BIG plans for the new year, I'm going to be one of those assholes that makes all of the resolutions and then a few months in, see ya! Let's hope I get through January.
 -Be more strict with my diet
-Work out a little every day
-Hopefully lose weight
-Try at least one of the "best restaurants in NYC" a month for the whole year
-Take advantage of Restaurant week again
-Travel to at least two new places (I'm thinking somewhere in the Caribbean like the Bahamas, Antigua or Turks and Caicos) and a road trip to somewhere new in the US (including Atlanta in March-ish)
-Go to Jamaica for Easter and Xmas/New Years
-Plan my trip to Carnival in Trinidad in 2013


3. I plan on having surgery in February, on Feb 3rd it will be 1 year since my last surgery.


4. My 25th birthday is in 33 days (not including today)


5. I have a very small group of friends. Very small. And I'm awful at keeping in touch with people.


6. I have over 2,000 songs on my phone thanks to a friend in Jamaica who loaded up my phone before I left.


7. I can make my own sushi, and I was supposed to make some last night but my mom brought me the stuff too late and I got lazy.


BONUS: I almost skipped 6, because I obviously cannot count to 7 (and 6 is a scaredy cat anyway, haven't you heard?)

2 comments:

the Tsaritsa said...

Six really is a scardey cat!

Ginny said...

I'm so lazy about sending awards to other people. If someone wants to give me one that's great but I usually don't pass it on especially if it's 10 people.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...